Monday 27 August 2007

Tom Mouse


I have joined Arnies Cover kits rr, there are five of us in it, this is my progress on Tom Mouse, it is the first in the link, and will remain mine. Must admit that I am not enjoying it at all as there are not enough of most of the colours to finish it, so I have had to ask Angie if she can send me any, but will have to buy some threads too as I can't possibly ask Angie to send me them all, and it is stitched in DMC, whereas I have only anchor threads. Very frustrating to have to keep stopping and moving to a different area when I run out of threads, and of course, today was a bank holiday, so the threads won't hit the post until tomorrow, not arriving until Wednesday or Thursday. Not a great help when it has to be in the post on Saturday, September 1st.

No comments: