Sunday 9 September 2007

Finished AOY girl for alittlesewandsew's rr


Here is the AOY girl, I really enjoyed stitching her, though it did take a little longer than I anticipated. I must get started on one of the AOY kits that I have, as I really like them a lot. Finished this early, so it is on it's way to Poppy, have gone back to Tom Mouse now, as I have the colours I need now, so hoping to get him finished in just a few days. After that I have the Christmas card to stitch for the card exchange I am in, and Mum's birthday present to finish, No rest for the wicked!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Great job I am sure she will be pleased. I lvoe those designs but never stitched any myself

Sue x

claire said...

Thanks Sue, I love it when you look into my blog and leave comments, I hope you like the new stitching posts I have left
Claire x