Friday 4 January 2008

Subaru finished


Well, our internet access went down the day before Christmas eve, and didn't come back on until today, so with all that time in the evening to fill without any internet, and being on holiday so being able to stitch well into the night, I finished the Subaru for Lochlan. i managed to stitch his name on the top of the window, and he is thrilled with it.

I think I will get this one properly framed as I want it in a navy blue frame for his room, I also want a proper mount for it, but I will have to see how much it will cost.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely finished work Are you framing it yourself?

sue

claire said...

I have framed smaller projects myself, but with this one, because I want it in a navy frame and with a mount, I think I would be better sending it away to be framed. (ouch)