Thursday 28 February 2008

Disney sampler nearly complete

I had 3 days off work this week due to illness, so I managed to do lots of stitching, mainly because I find it so difficult to do nothing, and everyone was telling me to 'rest'. Our laptop broke last week, so the thought of reinstalling the camera into it is a little daunting, so although I have taken a picture, I haven't got it uploaded into the computer yet, but hope to put a finished picture up this weekend.
Once that is done I need to sort out my pieces for the AOY rr I have joined, I really don't know how I am going to put the pieces together, I wanted to stitch the whole alphabet, but the pieces are huge, so it will be too big to frame and have on the wall. I am thinking of doing name plates for the kids doors and would love a house name one too, but it will take a bit of planning.

No comments: