Saturday 10 November 2007

Is there life before Coffee?


I love this fridge magnet, and I stitched it for me!!!!!!

I counted the kits in my box, I had 36 kits and 20 cover kits, all waiting to be stitched, I was a little horrified by this, so decided I should really make a move to stitch them.

I went to visit Anne for the weekend (we were going to the craft show at the SECC) so took this with me, as it was the smallest kit in the box!

I finished the cross stitch at Annes, then did the backstitch when I got home. I now have 35 kits still to stitch so that total has gone down, which is great. Unfortunately, Anne gave me another 10 cover kits, so that total has increased!!!!

I will aim to reduce the total some more in 2008, perhaps I should look back in a years time and see if I managed it?

No comments: