Saturday 10 November 2007

Lochlan's subaru WIP


This is Lochlan's subaru, initially it was to be a surprise for him, but I got so little time to work on it, as his bedtime is so late, that I had to let him see it, or it would never be finished!

I really wanted it done by Christmas, but that is looking unlikely now, as I have other things which have taken priority, I will keep trying though, and will try to post updates on here too.

Before I get back to stitching it, I need to finish Poppys rr, as that needs to be posted, I also have a Christmas card to stitch for the exchange I am in so it will be another couple of weeks before I get back to it.

I had thought about putting it back on the frame and putting one thread into it each evening before bed, at least then it would continue to grow, albeit slowly, and one thread is not too much. Perhaps I should do that with the Christmas card too!

No comments: